2/22/2016

Posted by Unknown in | 2/22/2016 No comments


Try these tongue twisters and have fun😆. Just make sure you don't end up biting your tongue😜



Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?

****     ****     ****

As I was in Warsaw I saw a saw that could out saw any saw I ever saw saw. If you happen to be in Warsaw and see a saw that can out saw the saw I saw saw I'd like to see the saw you saw saw.

****     ****     ****

Why can't I tie a tie and untie a tie if a Thai can tie a tie and untie a tie.

****     ****     ****

How much oil boil can a gum boil boil, if a gum boil can boil oil?

****     ****     ****

The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.

****     ****     ****

If you understand, say "understand." If you don't understand,  say "don't understand." But if you understand and say "don't understand," how do I understand that you understand. Understand?

****     ****     ****


How many sheets could a sheet slitter slit if a sheet slitter could slit a sheet?

****     ****     ****

She sells seashells on a seashore. The seashells she sells are seashore seashells.

****     ****     ****

Ripe white wheat reapers reap ripe white wheat right.

****     ****     ****

What noise annoys an oyster most?
A noisy noise annoys an oyster most.

****     ****     ****

Upper roller, lower roller
Upper roller, lower roller
Upper roller, lower roller

****     ****     ****

I thought a thought but the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.

****     ****     ****

Jolly juggling jester jauntily juggled juggling jacks.

****     ****     ****

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter