2/26/2016

Posted by Unknown in | 2/26/2016 No comments



Riddle lover? Take this challenge and see what your score is.


1. When you need me
    You throw me away.
    When you're done with me,  
    You bring me back. 
    What am I?

2. We see it once in a year, twice in a week        but never in a day. What am I?

3. Many have heard me,
    But nobody has seen me.
    I wil not speak back
    Until spoken to.
    What am I?

4. What has hands but can't clap?

5. I am tall when I am young,
    I am short when I am old.
    What am I?

6. What travels around the world but stays       in the same spot?

7. Throw away the outside and cook the              inside,
    Then eat the outside and throw away the       inside.
    What am I?

8. What is at the end of the rainbow?

9.  500 is in my end and at my start, yet 5 is        at my heart.
     The first letter and the first number                make me complete.
     My name is that of a king.
     Who am I?

10. What five letter word become shorter            when two letters are added to it?

11.  Poor people have it. Rich people need it.        If you eat it you will die. What is it?

12. What can you catch but can't throw?

13. If I have it I can't share it. If I share it, I         can't have it. What is it?

14. What has one eye but can't see?

15. Take away my first letter and I will still         sound the same.
      Take away my last letter and I will still           sound the same.
      Take away my middle letter I will still           sound the same.
      I am a five letter word.  What am I?

16. What starts with letter 't' is filled with 't'       and ends with 't'?

17. How do you make number one                         disappear?

18. There is an ancient invention still used          today that allows people to see through          walls. What is it?

19.  What is the
        3/7 chicken
        2/3 cat
        1/2 goat
        Guess the city Name.

20. I am the son of water but when I return         to water I die. Who am I?




ANSWERS:

  1. An anchor
  2. The letter 'E'
  3. An echo
  4. A clock
  5. A candle
  6. A stamp
  7. Corn on cob
  8. The letter 'W'
  9. DAVID
  10. Short
  11. Nothing
  12. Cold
  13. A secret
  14. Needle
  15. Empty
  16. A teapot
  17. Add letter 'G' to it and it's GONE.
  18. Window
  19. Chicago
  20. Ice


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter